7/18/12

revivalism, summer and the hair-issue.

well hello lovelies.
i'm back. yes. after some pretty awful months i'm finally back.
i really hope you'll fogive my absence but me going MIA has its end right this second.

so what have you been up to?
i for my part am fully enjoying summer right now. i've missed bare legs and sunburns oh so much and iced lattes and swimming in lakes, rivers and seas.

well here is a little sneak peak of my latest outfit featuring the one and only solution to my worst haircut ever (yes i'm still suffering under its horrid consequences).

dress: american apparel, bag: pinkyotto (NYC), bobbypins and hairslide: h&m, hairspray: got2b smooth 'n chic




yeah, the issue with my hair: i'm still not fully over it but at least i found a way to cover the mess by milk-braiding my mop on my head.
and that hairspray is just amazing. no sticky chaos, only a yummy strawberry-like smell that really holds my short hair in place.

so for all the swiss girls: hurryhurry, click and win a got2b hairspray yourself via their facebook-contest. oh and make sure to get a glimpse of their very own got2b blog!


well well.
i hope you guys aren't mad at me or anything.
but i'll make sure to shower you all with lots of outfit posts, cravings, new thingies and loads of love.

see you rather soon.
xx m.




music to my ears:



32 comments:

  1. I´m so happy that you are back, dear ;)
    I missed your perfect cool style!!
    xoxo Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are posting again! I like your hair in the plait but it is also super cute not in the plait! I like the dress, it is very pretty :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! I think your hair looked really nice after that cut, but I guess everyone's allowed their own views, right?

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, i'm so excited that you are back, your blog is just full of gorgeousness that i really missed! this outfit is so lovely, i adore the stripes and red, my favourite combination.
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are simply gorg!think this mood is great!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so cute, I adore your hair. And that dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the dress in this post, you have a very beautiful blog!

    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow your blog is one of the prettiest I've ever seen!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute dress! what camera do you use?

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Love your dress! ;* Wonderful blog! ♥
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Mari I absolutely love your new hair, you seem to hate it so much but it's beautiful! :) I'm glad you're back, I missed reading your posts.
    xoxo, Veena

    www.seveninchstilettos.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, ich lieb das Kleid! Dini Hoor gsend mega guet us, würkli! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, I'm glad you're back and I'm sure your hair will be okay. It looks great like this, by the way ! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look esp your hair :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yay you're back! How I have missed your inspirational and quirky posts! Love the dress and OMG I LOVE your hair, you look amazing with it. :)

    I look forward to seeing more from you!

    Steph. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. un vestido precioso!

    New post on my blog
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY you're back!!!! :D I've always loved your blogging style! AND also the way you take your photos! <3
    lightbuffcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is sooo pretty! Can't wait for the summer :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your haircut actually. really!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful blog, darling :)
    would you like to follow each other? ♥
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    I really like your dress! Looks so fucking sweet and also your hair looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your dress is so beautiful.
    <3 Lali

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a cool dress! You look so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The dress is gorgeous. In love with it.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

let your minds wander!

any questions? ask me!
x mari.